Plainville Special Tool began in 1952 as a tool and die shop. Looking for opportunities to expand, the company moved into metal stamping and experienced steady growth in the 1960's. In 1982 PST was purchased from Alto Components Corporation. In 2000 a 20,000 square foot addition was added bringing our total square footage to 40,000. This addition allowed us to add two brazing lines and a cleaning line. In 2002 PST became ISO 9001 certified. In 2014 Plainville Special Tool LLC became an independent CT owned company.
We are utilizing new technologies and acquiring new equipment to diversify our product line and capabilities. These resources enable us to offer our customers an even greater competitive edge.